Maritza Embroidered BeltRegular price $ 68.00
The soft color palette of this dusty grey, yellow, pink and vivid purple belt, combined with the thick and nubby embroidered flowers, is just gorgeous. It's truly a work of wearable art, produced over many hours with intricate hand embroidery. You'll love it for many years to come!
Fits most standard belt loops so you can wear with your favorite jeans, or try layering it over a sweater dress to change up the look.
- 100% wool
- Made in Peru according to fair trade guidelines, creating employment opportunities for indigenous women in rural areas.
- Small fits size 0-4 (35" long, holes are between 23" and 31")
- Medium fits size 6-14 (41" long, holes are between 28" and 37")
- Large fits size 14-20 (47" long, holes are between 34" and 43")
- These belts have 5 sets of holes spaced 2" apart so they are versatile; you can wear the same belt on your waist or hips. They also stretch slightly, like a pair of jeans, and will conform to your body after a few days of wear.