Jobs Openings + Internships
We are always looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and positive-minded people to join our team. Current openings are posted below, but we encourage you to reach out even if you don't see the right job for you right now.
Working alongside our photographer, our videography intern will attend all major photoshoots as well as document what's happening at the shop.
This is a stipended part-time position requiring a commitment of 1-2 days per week (with potential to grow if desired).
We're seeking a skilled creative to produce fun, engaging, and BEAUTIFUL video content for our website and social media pages. Projects may include:
- Creative/editorial style video lookbooks.
- Company profile video.
- Behind-the-scenes videos of our photoshoots and special events.
- Runway video of our annual fashion show.
- Interviews with local designers.
- Local blogger collaborations.
- Customer styling videos.
- ...and more.
- Pursuing a degree in video production or equivalent professional experience.
- Must have own equipment including camera, laptop computer and editing software (we can provide lighting equipment as needed).
- Must be a "people person" and feel comfortable directing others, sometimes interviewing your subjects from behind the camera.
- Ability to work onsite at our Boston South End location 1-2 days per week (scheduling is flexible).
- An always positive attitude and flexibility to work on a large variety of projects.
To apply: Send a link to your online portfolio along with your resume and a short cover letter (place the cover letter in the body of your email) to firstname.lastname@example.org.