We are always looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and positive-minded people to join our team.
We're a family-owned business based in Framingham MA, employing a small team of passionate part-timers who value flexibility and crave challenging, rewarding work. We do not have any full-time team members (for now).
Current openings are posted below, but we encourage you to reach out even if you don't see the right job for you right now.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter (place the cover letter in the body of your email) to email@example.com.
POP-UP MARKET MANAGER
We're seeking a high-energy self-starter to help manage our pop-up shop business. Not only will this person be a public representative of our brand, but they will also be responsible for managing our live sales business and updating our sales and merchandising strategy in real time.
- Set-up and breakdown of each event in Boston. You'll have a helper at most events, but will need to be physically strong enough to move tables, racks, and boxes of merchandise and erect a large tent.
- Actively engaging with customers throughout the day, and maintaining a high energy level for 4-5 hours at a time. An outgoing personality and service-oriented mindset are critical for success.
- Maintaining a tidy and aesthetically pleasing display throughout the day.
- Posting live updates to social media.
- Reporting back to co-workers about successes and failures each week, and making proactive suggestions to improve performance.
- Spending one prep day in our Framingham office each week, reviewing merchandise and planning for events of the week (preferred - not a deal breaker for candidates who live in Boston and can't get to Framingham).
Most events are in Boston and accessible by public transit.
We'd like to hire someone who also has the ability to drive to and from our Framingham location, but this is not a deal-breaker.
Weekend availability is required.
CONTENT AND COPY MANAGER
Acts as the lead copywriter as well as planner/scheduler/organizer/editor of all content posted to our website and social media. Our ideal candidate is an excellent copywriter and editor, meticulously organized, efficient, tech savvy, and full of creative ideas, with an eye for aesthetics. SEO content writing experience and/or PR experience preferred.
This is a part-time role, partially remote with at least one day/week onsite in Framingham.
VISUAL CONTENT CREATORS
We're seeking photographers, videographers, and graphic designers (bonus if you're more than one) to join our team as part-time employees. You'll be involved in shooting product photos and videos, collaborating on packaging designs, curating the perfect Instagram feed, designing signage for events, and more.
Enjoy a steady flow of work with a regular paycheck, and part-time hours that allow you time to pursue your own creative projects. You'll spend one day per week on-site in Framingham but can do some editing and design work remotely.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Wraps online orders, processes returns, responds to customer inquiries, maintains an organized workspace, and works to improve systems and processes as our company grows. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and a creative problem solver.
This position is based at our Framingham, MA location. Part time, extremely flexible midday Monday-Friday hours.
Sewn Collection: We are looking for skilled sewers to help produce core pieces from our private label, the Ash & Rose Collection. Home sewers welcome! Must be able to come to our Framingham location at least once per week to pick-up and drop-off work. This is a contract position, paid by the piece.
Apothecary Collection: Do you love flowers and fragrance? You'll love this role. Assist with pouring candles, blending bath salts, packaging and finishing handmade goods, and give input on new product concepts. Based in our Framingham studio, hours are part-time, with an extremely flexible schedule.
We accept applications on a rolling basis in the following areas:
|Search Engine Optimization
Visit our Internships Page to learn more and fill out the online application!