***We are now accepting applications for internships beginning in summer and fall 2022.***
Ash & Rose is a small, family-owned boutique business offering ethical, sustainable, beautiful designs. We carry a curated selection of handmade apothecary products, jewelry, accessories, apparel and gifts.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
Our interns are exposed to all facets of our business, including product development and buying, ecommerce marketing strategy, sales and customer service, live event planning and digital content creation.
Here are some tasks that you'll be expected to complete:
- Maintain social media accounts, including content creation, post scheduling and community engagement.
- Contribute content for our blog on style and sustainability.
- Unpack and process incoming product shipments.
- Post new items to our website and online marketplaces.
- Help to run our SoWa Open Market weekly pop-up.
- Assist with wardrobe styling at photoshoots.
Ours interns are able to specialize in the area of their greatest interest and aptitude - so let us know where you think you fit in. Do you have any special skills such as photography, blogging, SEO, video editing, graphic design, or even hair/makeup application? Please tell us in your cover letter!
This internship is currently based out of our home office in Framingham (our retail store is temporarily shut down due to flooding). Interns are also expected to help out with our outdoor pop-up booth in the SoWa Open Market in Boston on some Sundays.
We ask our interns to commit to a minimum of 150 hours, to make this experience a worthwhile investment of all of our time. This internship can be completed quickly with a full time schedule, or gradually with a part-time schedule.
We will work with you to accommodate class schedules, second jobs, etc. An example schedule of 24 hours/week could look like this:
- Monday 9AM-3PM: in Framingham office
- Tuesday/Wednesday: 6 hours of independent remote work
- Thursday 9AM-3PM: in Framingham office
- Sunday 11AM-5PM: at Boston pop-up
This is an unpaid internship. A transportation stipend and parking reimbursement is available.
Ash & Rose will provide support in earning college credit, and/or applying for stipends and grants from your college or university if available.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please complete the form below, and if we're interested in continuing the conversation we'll reach out within 2-3 business days (occasionally longer). Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we're unable to respond to all candidates individually.