Kerina Breastplate Necklace
Our Kerina Breastplate Necklace is a truly regal statement necklace, in dramatically contrasting upcycled brass and horn. This geometric necklace manages to be both bold and delicate, sultry and shiny - thanks to solid natural materials and stitched details. The Kerina Breastplate is handmade by at-risk female artisans in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Measurements: 10" Drop, 4.5" Across
- Care and Maintenance: Product naturally wears over time
- Color/Material: Recycled brass, Upcycled Horn
Raven + Lily was created to alleviate poverty among women. We currently help employ over 1,500 marginalized women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, health care, education, and a real chance to break the cycle of poverty for themselves and their families. Raven + Lily is committed to providing beautiful and unique modern minimalist products that are made by hand, follow fair trade standards, and honor our eco-friendly commitment.
As a certified B-Benefit Corporation, we are committed to:
- employing at risk, impoverished women to improve their livelihood
- eco-friendly practices in our sourcing of materials and our design processes
- honoring traditional artisan crafts and techniques
- providing sustainable fair trade wages
- creating exclusive, modern designs that reflect the beauty and culture of the women who create them
- donating back to our artisan communities for healthcare and educational needs