Hyacinth Embroidered Belt
Regular price$ 68.00
- Free domestic shipping on $35 and up!
- Free returns and exchanges available (except on Final Sale).
- We ship carbon neutral.
This belt is truly a work of wearable art, produced over many hours with intricate hand embroidery. A dusty blue base is accented with a beautiful floral pattern in pink, green, and soft white.
Fits most standard belt loops so you can wear it with your favorite jeans, or try layering over a sweater dress to change up the look!
- 100% wool
- Made in Peru according to fair trade guidelines, creating employment opportunities for indigenous women in rural areas.
- Small fits size 0-4 (35" long, holes are between 23" and 31")
- Medium fits size 6-14 (41" long, holes are between 28" and 37")
- Large fits size 14-20 (47" long, holes are between 34" and 43")
- These belts have 5 sets of holes spaced 2" apart so they are versatile; you can wear the same belt on your waist or hips. They also stretch slightly, like a pair of jeans, and will conform to your body after a few days of wear.
We ship from our location in Framingham, MA, to anywhere in the USA and most of the rest of the world!
Free shipping on orders of $100+ to the USA and Canada.
All orders ship carbon neutral.
Return within 30 days for money back or 90 days for store credit.
Free exchange shipping both ways.