Garden In a Bag - Oregano
Here's a great housewarming gift, especially for apartment dwellers. (It is also WAY better than a greeting card for anyone...) Cut open the bag, water and you are done. The plants grow right in the cute bag.
Organic Oregano (Origanum vulgare) An essential herb in southern Italian and Greek cuisine. Oregano blends wonderfully with spicy sauces and enhances grilled lamb, chicken and fish. When cooking with oregano a little typically goes a long way so most cooks taste as they go and add more if needed. The leaves also dry well and many believe oregano, when dried, mellows and deepens in flavor.
- Includes: seed, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage, directions
- Bag 7" high x 6" wide
our beginning. | est. in 1998
Potting Shed is a design company inspired by reclaimed objects, a love of food, science and modern culture, with a simple focus — to design and build, by hand, genuine products for everyday living.
people build better products than machines.
five fun facts.
- we have one office dog for every four people.
- our company is located in a renovated 1970s elementary school in northern Idaho.
- our most complicated pieces of machinery are a foot-pedal grommeter and a glue gun
- our upcycled bottle gardens have saved 100,000 (and counting) from landfills
- it is not uncommon to see moose peering into our production windows