Garden In a Bag Lavender
Here's a great housewarming gift, especially for apartment dwellers. (It is also WAY better than a greeting card for anyone...) Cut open the bag, water and you are done. The plants grow right in the cute bag.
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) The leaves are intensely aromatic right from the start and said to have a relaxing effect. The flowers are edible and can be used raw in salads, added to stews, used to season cookies, ice cream, candied or even brewed in tea. Lavender pairs especially well with dark chocolate.
- Includes: seed, growing medium, coconut husks for drainage, directions
- Bag 7" high x 6" wide
our beginning. | est. in 1998
Potting Shed is a design company inspired by reclaimed objects, a love of food, science and modern culture, with a simple focus — to design and build, by hand, genuine products for everyday living.
people build better products than machines.
five fun facts.
- we have one office dog for every four people.
- our company is located in a renovated 1970s elementary school in northern Idaho.
- our most complicated pieces of machinery are a foot-pedal grommeter and a glue gun
- our upcycled bottle gardens have saved 100,000 (and counting) from landfills
- it is not uncommon to see moose peering into our production windows