Ferdoz Bangles (set of 3)
The long tradition of Indian wood carving is used to handcraft the elegant cuff. A band of metallic leather adorns the cuff. The natural wood creates an earthy appeal while the leather adds a contemporary aesthetic.
Handmade by marginalized women in Northern India. Fair Trade Federation certified.
- Sold individually, choose silver or gold leather.
- Dimensions: 2.25" wide, 1.5" height
- Material: Natural wood with metallic leather accent
Raven + Lily was created to alleviate poverty among women. We currently help employ over 1,500 marginalized women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, health care, education, and a real chance to break the cycle of poverty for themselves and their families. Raven + Lily is committed to providing beautiful and unique modern minimalist products that are made by hand, follow fair trade standards, and honor our eco-friendly commitment.
As a certified B-Benefit Corporation, we are committed to:
- employing at risk, impoverished women to improve their livelihood
- eco-friendly practices in our sourcing of materials and our design processes
- honoring traditional artisan crafts and techniques
- providing sustainable fair trade wages
- creating exclusive, modern designs that reflect the beauty and culture of the women who create them
- donating back to our artisan communities for healthcare and educational needs