Face Mask 2.0 in Slate Feather
- Free domestic shipping on $35 and up!
- Free returns and exchanges available (except on Final Sale).
- We ship carbon neutral.
Thank you for helping us reach our goal of donating 5000 masks to benefit our local homeless population. We continue to donate masks every week.
Our new "Mask 2.0" was designed based on your feedback!
- Choose a reversible solid backside OR filter pocket on backside.
- Fully adjustable to fit any size, including older children, women and men.
- Ties behind the head, OR easily convert to ear loops by cutting the elastic, tying loops to your desired length, and then tucking the knots into the side channels for a smooth perfect fit.
- Pleated style contours to your face, with a curved top and wire nose bridge.
This is a non-medical, double-layer, reversible cloth mask, sold individually. The material is 100% cotton, either organic cotton or designer remnant/salvage. All fabrics are pre-washed and machine washable.
Through these mask sales, we've been able to offer work-from-home opportunities to seamstresses who would not otherwise be working right now. The masks are made with home sewing machines, and will have minor flaws and imperfections, which will not interfere with the functionality of the mask.
BULK ORDERS of 20 masks or more, contact us for special pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These non-medical masks are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We ship from our location in Framingham, MA, to anywhere in the USA and most of the rest of the world!
Free shipping on orders of $100+ to the USA and Canada.
All orders ship carbon neutral.
Return within 30 days for money back or 90 days for store credit.
Free exchange shipping both ways.