Diamond Drop Earrings
Made In USA
These bold earrings really catch the light for a glamorous effect. Thin, lightweight metal diamonds are hand cut from silver, copper, or gold-tone brass.
- Ear wires are sterling silver.
- Handmade by the designer in the USA
- Each pair is organic and unique - no two earrings are exactly alike.
- The metal will tarnish slightly over time for a lived-in, vintage look, and can be polished on occasion to restore shine if desired.
- The earrings are approximately 4" long. Each pair will vary slightly.
- By Hannah Naomi
Hannah Naomi was created in 2010 by Hannah Naomi Cohen. The line is rooted in minimalism and simplicity and encourages customers to layer pieces together and mix and match their jewelry to create their own unique look. The popular ultra thin stacking rings are the minimalist foundation for all of Hannah Naomi’s designs.
The brand’s design aesthetic is inspired by women whose jewelry is a part of their personality. With every new piece she creates, Hannah is inspired by the idea that it will be loved and cherished. Her hope is that this jewelry line enhances her customer’s confidence and enriches their sense of style.
Hannah Naomi Cohen was born in Vienna, Austria and currently resides in Portland, Oregon. Every piece is hand-crafted with care by the designer herself. She rides her bike each day to her sunlit studio, and minimizes her environmental impact by avoiding the use of toxic substances and recycling her scrap metals.