Anja Patchwork Tank Dress
- Holiday special: free domestic shipping on $25 and up!
- Free returns and exchanges available (except on Final Sale).
- We ship carbon neutral.
The Anja is the ultimate elevated basic. In a fashionable tank style, this dress is flattering and flexible. The main body of the dress is made from cotton jersey remnants, while the patchwork elements are made using twice-recycled(!) jersey scraps. Talk about sustainable style.
Keep it simple with fun jewelry accents, or go with a belt for a more fitted look.
Created as part of a collaboration with Plant Kween🪴
- Features a side split
- Made from cotton jersey remnants that may include a blend of other natural plant-based fibers and some elastic. At least 90% natural, plant-based fiber.
- Patchwork appliques made using twice-recycled jersey scraps
- Handmade in Cambodia with fair labor practices. Artisans earn a fair living wage
This chart applies to items by tonlé only. We work with many different designers who each have their own unique sizing chart, so you'll find different charts on different products!
|US Dress Size||Bust||Waist||Hips|