Fulfilled by our friends at BrunnaCo. Please allow 3-4 days additional processing time.
Our cool and casual Amelia Jumpsuit in beige with its relaxed style is designed for the perfect traveling or outdoor occasion; whether it’s a date to an art exhibit or a rooftop brunch gathering with close friends. This precious piece was named after one of our forever muses, Amelia Earhart, the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic ocean. Complete with a spread collar, tie waist, and front utility pockets, this chic jumpsuit offers a simple yet stylish look. Pair with strappy heels and a small satchel for a classic and feminine vibe.
- Made with GRS (Global Recycle Standard) certified recycled fabric from plastic bottles waste. This fabric feels light and comfortable to wear on a daily basis. Every item made with this fabric helps to reduce the amount of plastic waste in our environment.
- Made by local sewists in Bali who recently lost their previous job in the factory due to the pandemic. It's our core vision to support our artisan communities by providing jobs and stable income through each piece that we make.
- Composition: 100% GRS-certified recycled fabric.
- Featured with 2 spacious utility pockets & 2 side pockets.
- Fabric waist belt.
- Stain-resistant recycled fabric.
- Elastic waist.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs.
We ship from our location in Framingham, MA, to anywhere in the USA and most of the rest of the world!
Free shipping on orders of $100+ to the USA and Canada.
All orders ship carbon neutral.
Return within 30 days for money back or 90 days for store credit.
Free exchange shipping both ways.
Customize it, add it to your cart, then enjoy FREE shipping on every order over $25. Send a package to everyone on your list!
From alpaca stuffies to cashmere critter hats, we've got lovable little friends galore!
Our handmade Ash & Rose Collection purses are made from vintage, antique, and deadstock designer fabrics❤️