Ama Statement Necklace
This upcycled brass necklace can take any outfit to the next level. With its intricate layers of abstract shapes, our Ama necklace is a showpeice and perfectly unique. This necklace is made by artisans living in the Kibera slum of Nairobi, Kenya.
Empowering women with an opportunity to improve their livelihood through employment.
- Measurements: 35" Long, 17" drop
- Material: Recycled brass
Raven + Lily was created to alleviate poverty among women. We currently help employ over 1,500 marginalized women at fair trade wages to give them access to a safe job, sustainable income, health care, education, and a real chance to break the cycle of poverty for themselves and their families. Raven + Lily is committed to providing beautiful and unique modern minimalist products that are made by hand, follow fair trade standards, and honor our eco-friendly commitment.
As a certified B-Benefit Corporation, we are committed to:
- employing at risk, impoverished women to improve their livelihood
- eco-friendly practices in our sourcing of materials and our design processes
- honoring traditional artisan crafts and techniques
- providing sustainable fair trade wages
- creating exclusive, modern designs that reflect the beauty and culture of the women who create them
- donating back to our artisan communities for healthcare and educational needs