Now considering applications for spring and summer 2017!
We're seeking ambitious, entrepreneurial interns to join us at our Boston location. If you're a student (or recent grad) who's passionate about fashion and retail, and you connect with our ethical mission, then we encourage you to apply!
All Ash & Rose internships are paid at a rate of $10/hour. We’d like you to commit between 15-20 hours/week, and we give preference to those who are available to work most weekends.
Since we’re such a small company, you’ll get exposure to all facets of the retail business both online and in-store. You’ll attend photoshoots and tradeshows, meet with designers, and see behind-the-scenes into our daily work. You’ll also help out around the shop, help keep the website up-to-date, plan parties and events, and jump in where you’re needed depending on what’s going on that day!
We're including descriptions below for internships in Content + Communications, Photography + Videography, and Retail Merchandising, but if you have another passion that you can bring to Ash & Rose, we'd love to hear about it.
To apply, you can email our co-founder Mary Savoca at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you want to work with Ash & Rose, what skills and experiences you’ll bring with you to the internship, and what you hope to learn this summer. Attach your resume, and if you have an online portfolio, blog, or any other past work you’d like us to see, please share a link. If it sounds like a good fit, we’ll invite you in for an interview. We can do this over the phone if you aren’t in Boston right now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Content + Communications Internship
- Work on all facets of content creation and communications with customers, influencers, press and media.
- Utilize various online channels including social media, email newsletters, and our blog.
- Help shape the direction of our branding and marketing campaigns.
- Strong writing skills are essential for this position.
- Marketing, Journalism, or English majors would be a great fit!
Photography + Videography Internship
- Take beautiful photos of our shop, staff, and customers on a daily basis.
- Attend our monthly photoshoots (lookbook + catalog) and capture behind-the-scenes moments while learning from our experienced team of pros.
- Connect with local bloggers and influencers to shoot our products in the “real” world.
- Act as our "Lead Instagrammer" - shooting short videos as well as images.
- Candidates must own their own camera and submit a portfolio for consideration.
Retail Merchandising Internship
- Create a beautiful and thrilling in-store experience for our customers.
- Plan creative ways to showcase our merchandise online.
- Help design and execute creative window displays.
- Assist with styling for our photoshoots and blog features.
- This would be a great position for Art and Design related majors, or anyone studying Fashion Merchandising.