This relaxed jumpsuit has style in spades with just a touch of professionalism and of course, the comfortable feel that you know and love from tonlé. Featuring side pockets, a tied belt covering an easy-going elastic waist, and a button closure in the back make all the details of this style just right.
- Made with designer deadstock fabric. Choose cotton chambray or black linen.
- This piece is sized XS-XL, with an XS fitting a 0-2 and an XL fitting a 16-18. The fit of this garment is made to be relaxed and comfortable. For a more fitted look we recommend selecting a size down. Tall customers may want to size up for length.
- Made from upcycled fabrics – sourced as deadstock and offcuts left over from larger garment manufacturers. Pre-washed and preshrunk, but cold/gentle wash is always recommended.
- Made in Cambodia with in an artisan workshop committed to fair labor practices.
- Chambray is modeled by Jess who is 5'2" wearing size XS.
- Black linen is modeled by Dani who is 5'8" wearing size M.