Freshwater Embroidered BeltRegular price $ 68.00
This belt is truly a work of wearable art, produced over many hours with intricate hand embroidery. A soft periwinkle blue base is accented with a beautiful floral pattern in vivid hues.
Fits most standard belt loops so you can wear it with your favorite jeans, or try layering over a sweater dress to change up the look!
- 100% wool
- Made in Peru according to fair trade guidelines, creating employment opportunities for indigenous women in rural areas.
- Small fits size 0-4 (35" long, holes are between 23" and 31")
- Medium fits size 6-14 (41" long, holes are between 28" and 37")
- Large fits size 14-20 (47" long, holes are between 34" and 43")
- These belts have 5 sets of holes spaced 2" apart so they are versatile; you can wear the same belt on your waist or hips. They also stretch slightly, like a pair of jeans, and will conform to your body after a few days of wear.